Fun Spot America announces Christmas Delights Menu at all three parks!A festive selection of new limited time dishes and Christmas cocktails.
ORLANDO, KISSIMMEE & ATLANTA – Christmas is right around the corner so there’s no better time for Fun Spot America Theme Parks to announce their first limited time Christmas Delights menu, running now through January 3rd at all three locations.
Festive flavors are at the heart of Christmas traditions, and Fun Spot America’s selection is sure to satisfy everyone’s taste buds. From Orange Cranberry Chicken and Rosemary Fries to Gingerbread Sundaes, these treats will leave you wanting more.
Christmas Delights Menu
Get your festive fix from these dishes found throughout the parks.
- Orange Cranberry Chicken (All parks): Boneless Fried Chicken Wings tossed in our Asian Style Orange Chicken Sauce sprinkled with bits of cranberries served with fresh cut rosemary fries.
- The Gobbler (Orlando and Kissimmee): Smoked turkey breast and sharp white cheddar cheese with a cranberry aioli and baby field greens served on a toasted croissant.
- Sweet Potato Casserole (Orlando): Creamy Sweet Potatoes topped with a crunchy pecan praline and toasted oatmeal topping.
- Gingerbread Man Funnel Cake (Kissimmee): Classic funnel cake topped with cinnamon sugar, Gum Drops and a Gingerbread Man.
- Red Velvet Funnel Cake (Orlando): Red Velvet funnel cake batter topped with powdered sugar and sweet cream icing.
- Santa’s Funnel Cake (Orlando and Atlanta): Classic funnel cake topped with whipped cream and Christmas sprinkles.
- Fried S’mores (Orlando): Graham cracker sandwich cookies with milk chocolate and marshmallow dunked in funnel cake batter and fried to golden perfection.
- Gingerbread Whoopie Pies (Kissimmee): Gingerbread whoopie pies filled with sweet cream and dusted with powdered sugar
- Christmas Candy Apples (Orlando and Kissimmee): Holiday inspired caramel apples dipped in white or milk chocolate rolled in Christmas sprinkles.
- Gingerbread Sundae (Orlando and Kissimmee): Crushed gingerbread cookies topped with vanilla soft serve, Strawberry or Caramel Sauce, Whipped Cream, Christmas sprinkles and finished with a Gingerbread man.
- Peppermint Mocha Milkshake (Orlando): Topped with Whipped Cream and crushed Candy Cane pieces.
- Peppermint Milkshake (Kissimmee): Creamy vanilla milkshake and crushed Candy Canes topped with Whipped Cream and Christmas sprinkles.
- Hot Chocolate Frost (Orlando): Frozen Hot Chocolate topped with Whipped Cream drizzled with Hershey’s Chocolate Syrup.
- Traditional Hot Chocolate (All three parks): Classic Hot Chocolate with your choice of the following toppings: Marshmallows, Chocolate or Caramel Sauce, Chocolate sprinkles, Christmas sprinkles, crushed Candy Canes and Whipped Cream.
- “Spicy” Dark Hot Chocolate (Orlando): Spiced with a dash of Cayenne pepper with your choice of the following toppings: Marshmallows, Chocolate or Caramel Sauce, Chocolate sprinkles, Christmas sprinkles, crushed Candy Canes and Whipped Cream.
- Christmas Crunch Popcorn (Atlanta): Freshly popped popcorn mixed with Christmas M&M’s and holiday chocolate pretzels.
- Christmas Cotton Candy (Orlando and Kissimmee): Pink and Green colored Cotton Candy.
Christmas Spirits Menu
Get ready to stir up some Holiday fun with these new drinks.
- Grinchmas (Orlando): Citrus Vodka, Midori, Sweet & Sour mix
- Rudolph’s Red Nose Cosmo (Orlando): Vodka Berry Vodka, Triple Orange Liqueur, Cranberry Juice, Grenadine
- Frostbite (Orlando): White Rum, White Crème de Menthe, Blue Curacao, Sweet & Sour mix
- Rudolph’s Rum Runner (Kissimmee): Frozen Wine based rum, juice and Grenadine blended together and topped with a cherry
- Breckenridge Christmas Ale (Orlando): A full-bodied malty ale with hints of caramel and chocolate
“Christmas is my favorite holiday and it’s HUGE here at Fun Spot America. Come try our new Christmas Delights menu and enjoy fabulous food items for a limited time,” says John Arie Jr. The best way for guests to enjoy Christmas Delights and Christmas Spirits is with a Season. Season passholders receive 20% off food and beverage, and can be purchased online or at Admissions.
Don’t forget to mark your calendars for Fun Spot’s New Year’s Eve Fireworks happening at all three parks. Enjoy fireworks at 9 pm in Atlanta and at Midnight in Orlando and Kissimmee. For a Safe-Clean-Fun experience, guests are welcomed to watch from inside the park or their cars.
Guests can grab a Christmas Card photo at our Family Fun Photo Spots in all three parks. In addition, Merry and Bright Christmas lights are lining the parks for everyone to enjoy, and in Orlando, the new Christmas Escape Room provides a Fun Spot twist on a classic tale, ‘Twas the Spirit Before Christmas.
Orlando and Kissimmee park hours remain 2 pm-midnight Monday – Friday and 10 am-midnight Saturdays and Sundays. Atlanta will remain Friday 4 pm-10 pm, Saturday and Sunday 12 pm-10 pm. Check our website calendars for each park prior to your visit, https://fun-spot.com/.