TO HELP MAINTAIN YOUR HEALTH AND THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR TEAM MEMBERS IS OUR FIRST PRIORITY. WE ARE TAKING PRECAUTIONS TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
- We are completing temperature checks for all guests, and team members prior to the start of their shift.
- Team members will be working in CLEAN TEAMS to strictly focus on enhanced sanitation, wiping down all railings, surfaces, and high touch areas regularly.
- All Team Members will be required to wear face masks at all times.
- Enhanced SOCIAL DISTANCING measures; set park capacity per State Guideline, outdoor seating reconfigured to a minimum of 6 feet apart and attraction queue lines will be 9 feet apart from each other.
- Sanitizer stations are located throughout the park within eye sight to remind guests to sanitize their hands frequently.
- All condiments, sides and single use utensils are available upon request.
WE’RE ALL IN THIS TOGETHER, PLEASE DO YOUR PART TO MAINTAIN
A SAFE, CLEAN AND FUN ENVIRONMENT FOR ALL TO ENJOY:
- Guests cannot enter the park if they have been diagnosed with COVID-19, had symptoms of COVID-19, or had contact with a person that has or is suspected to have COVID-19 within the past fourteen (14) days.
- Guests are to wear face masks at all times when they are not experiencing a ride or an attraction. We encourage you to bring your own face masks as added precaution.
- Maintain a safe physical distance with anyone not in your group. You’ll see signs and reminders in the park asking you to maintain a minimum of 6’ of social distancing.
- Be sure to wash your hands after bathroom use and use the sanitizer stations located throughout the park.
- If you see anything that needs to be cleaned or sanitized, you can ask any of our Clean Team members; wearing our Golden Rule t-shirts for help.
- Guests, if anyone in your party is experiencing Symptoms of COVID-19, your entire party will be denied entry.
- Once inside, any Guest who may become ill should visit Guest Relations for assistance.
- Keep yourself and others safe, if you have symptoms, or not feeling well, please go home. We would rather have you return when you can have fun with your family and friends.
- If after repeated failure to comply with these or any other park rules, guests will be asked to leave the park.
WE LIVE BY THE GOLDEN RULE BY TREATING OTHERS AS WE WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED.
Please see our website for additional info and multi-language signs provided by the CDC. www.FunSpotAmericaAtlanta.com/CDC